Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New domain name, and trying to post more often

Hello everyone!

I know there's probably nobody reading this, but i just wanted to say that i changed my domain registrar to Hover.com and, since godaddy kept my old domain name, i had to change the domain for my blog, it is now awesoftsomeware.net. No wonder you already figured that out since you are reading this but i just wanted to say a couple of things about godaddy.

This winter, i forgot to renew my domain with GoDaddy ( i was busy at the time and never found the time to do it) so now that i was ready to renew my domain name, they were charging me 90$ to renew it, that is an enormous amount to me so i just decided to move to a better registrar, hover.com. The domain name did cost me a little more (5$ more a year which isn't THAT much).  So i don't recommend godaddy to anyone!

So now that the blog is back up, I told myself that I would try to post at least one small post every week, I don't know if i'll be able to keep up with this, but I will definitely try.

No comments:

Post a Comment